Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla, TSLA & the Investment World: the Perpetual Investors' Roundtable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm hoping they put ads directly into HUDs and the odometer screens then make you click Accept for All Cookies before they'll let you see the speed and shift into Drive.
Then I would sell my stock and my car.

Sorry if I seem grumpy but this discussion is as tiresome as ads on the radio.

So, everyone excited for the results and call?

Or is everyone down because this call may be another "economy is bad, can't control the rates, production is hard" and then 20 minutes about how FSD is going to be the best ever and it will be here someday.

I'm hoping for some positivity and excitement.
I'd bet a share this is exactly how it goes. Still gonna listen though!

Or is everyone down because this call may be another "economy is bad, can't control the rates, production is hard" and then 20 minutes about how FSD is going to be the best ever and it will be here someday.

Yes.

Developers know the marketing processs. Interesting!
I'm not a developer, but I deal with the financials from the applications and know what is being paid (sometimes nothing at all depending on the type of app or agreement) and what is not being paid. Do you understand the complexity of something like Youtube TV to be on every single device? They aren't paying all of those companies a portion of their ads. It's ridiculous to think otherwise, but this is the last I'll post on it. Thinking Tesla gets a cut of all YT ads, Tune-in ads, Spotify ads, simply because Tesla allows the application in their cars is not reality.

I just want to see siiiick Cybertrucks pictures and 4680 info, don't care for the rest

Reactions: Drumheller
Oct 18 (Reuters) - Tesla's third-quarter gross margin shrank from a year earlier as the electric automaker slashed prices to boost demand in the face of rising interest rates.
The company reported a gross margin of 17.9% for the quarter ended September, compared with 25.1% a year earlier, when it had not yet begun the price cuts. In the second quarter, Tesla posted gross margin of 18.2%. (Reporting by Akash Sriram in Bengaluru)