Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Tesla Vacation Swap - Would anyone like to go to Europe?

Google tells me that this has been suggested before, so I want to give it a try too:

My family (2 adults, 2 kids) are considering a vacation in the US next summer.
I was wondereing if anyone would like to swap cars (and house if you want to) with us.

We live in a nice four bedroom house in a suburb of Aarhus, the second biggest town of Denmark (Europe)
We own a TMS 85D with free supercharging.

We havent set out mind on anything specific yet, but I’m thinking that we would like somewhat of a roadtrip covering 3-4 states including Disney (So either CA or FL). I have no limit on how many miles you put on our Tesla.

We are looking for 2-3 weeks in the summer of 2022.

I work in the Navy, and we will take good care of your car :)

Anyone interested?

Best Regards

Ole

Reactions: Sheefo2k

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC