Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Vision stopped working coincidentally right after Costco Rotation/Balance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had no problem prior to that. Drove away from Costco and first I noticed that the turn indicator wouldn't go back to normal after changing lanes. Then realized all the things suddenly not working. I think that this is part of the Vision package right?

Anyone have any insight? No issues prior to this and car is only 6 months old. Put in a service request. How much does that cost? Haven't received an estimate yet. Hope I can figure this out before spouse gets back and realizes the $ spent hehe :( Any suggestions appreciated. I did google it but haven't figured out why this happened and if I can do something to fix it.

Holding the scroll wheels down only reboots the display, not the whole car. You can literally do this while driving down the road, the car still functions fine as the display reboots.

To reboot the car go to Controls-->Safety-->Power OFF and don't touch anything. Don't touch the door, pedals, wheels or stalks. Wait 2 minutes, then press the brake pedal to wake the vehicle.

Try Clearing the calibration on the cameras and recalibrate. Controls > Service > Camera Calibration > Clear Calibration. Then drive for 20-25 miles to calibrate the cameras. It's best to drive on a straight highway with multiple lanes to calibrate quicker.