Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wall Connector Home Charging Installation - Albany, NY region

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any recommendations/experience (good or bad) for an electrician who can install a Tesla wall connector home charging station in the Albany, NY region?

The Tesla website points me to 3 electricians in my area, but if someone has used another electrician with good results I'm fine with that too.

Mel Carr Electric
Ambrose Electric
PlugPV LLC

Thanks!

While I have no recommendation on who to use in your area, I would call all three places and get an estimate from all three, make sure to have them come out and take a look at what it would take to install in your home. Then call any local electrician and get an estimate from them. Go with whoever you think had the best plan to install. The plan should be the same for all of them but I have found some pay attention to the smaller details and make sure to let you know what they are thinking.

Did you find and electrician? I just had my home charger installed up in that region and the electrician I used was terrific. I you want his info, let me know. He knew what he was doing and was super polite and professional.

Attachments

• IMG_0518.jpeg
    IMG_0518.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 110
Reactions: SureValla