Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla weather guard floor mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the Weathertech front and rear mats. Fit pretty good. Only issue is that they came with these large, super spiky/sharp "feet" that are supposed to fit into the big circles where the stock mats locked into. Horrible. That part of the mat never stayed down and I was concerned that if I removed them for cleaning I'd rip my interior. So I got rid of the spikes.

I have the Tesla branded ones for frunk and trunk. I have a 2017 Model S. No issues, no curling. The fit is good. Some small gaps but nothing to worry about. No curling like yours.

I ordered these and they seem not to fit all that good. The one for thr rear seats seems to curl on the ends making them look real low quality. The 2 for the front aren't that great of a fit either. I also got the one for the rear facing seat passengers feet. Its alright. The one for the cargo space in the back, when the rfs are stowed away, fits right behind the seats but as it gets to the Hatch door area, it looks sloppy. Anyone else have them? I ordered them from the tesla shop on the website. Can my service center help me on them?
I ordered the Tesla branded WeatherTech mats as well and had the same issues. Luckily, I found out about the 3D Maxpider before the Tesla 30 return window. The 3D have a thickened edge that prevents the curling. I'm very happy with them.