Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Website - User Account - Referral History

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Does anyone have a link to the webpage on the Tesla website in the User Account for Referral History?

I know the program is going away at some point but I no longer find it anymore.

Hoping someone has the page bookmarked and it still exist but the link in the user account page has just been removed.

Thanks much.

Just happened to be looking at it the other day:

Tesla Referral Program

Seems like quite a few interesting things are "hidden" away on the Tesla website, but without obvious links.

Speaking of Tesla sites, I myself recently started having trouble accessing the Tesla Charging (accessory) and Shop sites. I get messages on my PC screen like this:

Access Denied.jpg
Eventually, by signing into my Tesla account and bouncing around among sites (Model X, Model S, etc.) I can usually, eventually get into Charging and Shop; but this never used to happen (and I didn't need to sign in).

I suspect cookie problems, but can't put my finger on it yet.

Any solutions?

*****​

Ah, ha! So here is where they are hiding the access to the Referral Program info:
  1. Select "Menu" at the very upper right-hand corner of Tesla.com.​
  2. Click on that and select "Support".​
  3. Choose "Cars" (not "Energy") heading.​
  4. See "Referral Program" in right side column.​
  5. That will send you to Referral Program.​

Thanks is for that but I still don’t see where the website shows the specifics of each person referred like used. Some is still available on the app, even the new one this week. But the website always had much more details.

Thanks is for that but I still don’t see where the website shows the specifics of each person referred like used. Some is still available on the app, even the new one this week. But the website always had much more details.

Once in "Referral" click on either "Limits" or "Previous Referral Program." Those screens provide as much detail as I've ever seen. But I am sure it is likely that Tesla eventually removes information on its older programs. We are lucky to still have this information.

Sorry. My post must have not been clear.

I’m not looking for the details of program itself.

103F1D4B-7948-4362-A81E-B7D7F90FFB58.png

I’m looking for the historical of my personal referrals. It used to be in the My Tesla account and provided order date, delivery date, any cancel dates, along with the referee purchasers first name and some other information. This now appears to have been removed from the My Tesla section of the website. I wanted to post a screen print in my original post but I never took one myself and couldn’t find one on Google images.

The referral section in the app contains “some” of this information but the website always had much more.

Last edited:
Oh!!! Sorry.

I have used one referral (given to me by a friend when I purchased my new Model X in March). But it was added for me after I ordered the car by Tesla SC staff. I'll look for records of that on my Account page. No one has used by referral code yet.

***​

I am only seeing what I think may be my referral code under "Loot Box" on my Account page. (I have to be a little careful because the friend who referred me shares the same first name.)

I don't see the detail you show above. So afraid I'm no help.

Last edited: