Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wedding Car?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Tesla owners
I'm in Melbourne, Australia and am a member of the Australian Electric Vehicle Association (AEVA).
I converted and drive daily a DIY electric (www.electricvogue.blogspot.com).
Being based on a 1965 Humber Vogue it lacks some of the modern amenities - like air conditioning.
That doesn't bother me as I enjoy driving a "classic", but...

My daughter is getting Married in a morning ceremony in early February (weekend). She is organising nearly everything herself and is generally making careful selections of venue, food, band etc. to maximise enjoyment whilst minimising cost.

She has asked that the Vogue be the bridal car (she watched and it being built).
That's flattering but the lack of airconditioning means complex plans to get her close to the venue in an airconditioned car then swap to the Vogue for the last 1km (it's February = hot here).

You know where I'm heading....

Is there a Melbourne based Tesla owner who wants to show off their car? It need only be a ride to and from the chapepl, the departure of the bride and groom from the afternoon reception can be handled else-ways (unless the Tesla is keen to come back to Brighton and to take them to the city in the mid-late afternoon).

Just sounding out the Teslas, sorry waters...