Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla will NOT allow accounts w Cybertruck reservations to change E-mail addresses

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
touché.
i legit feel bad for all the eBay buyers that are getting fleeced... the listings are basically fraud at this point, no?
1705252763029.png

Actually seems like an example to allow line jumping. You added 5 people replacing 1 which is unfair imo...

But I've seen iPhone releases where peeps queued up and the guy up front sold his spot to ONE person. That seems fair to me and I'm curious how this would be different.

To be fair I have a dog in this hunt. I am an early CT res holder and now can configure my delivery in app but can't really justify the now higher price (plus personal money issue timing isn't helping). I'm on the fence between just getting my $100 refund and seeing if I can gain from my keen eye on spotting opportunity. I figured early the CT would be awesome and paid my money. Bet paid off and I really wanted it for myself...but since I can't take delivery why shouldn't I benefit from a winning bet?

Like I said ...I'm on the fence here.

If people were not so crappy about this kind of stuff in general, then real circumstances could and should be allowed... but they ARE crappy about it, someone is always trying to get over on something.
This is what I’d say to people talking about “friend transfer”.

Real circumstances are allowed ! Just own it jointly … what your “friend” doesn’t want the liability, then are you really friends ?

There are a handful of friends I’d have no hesitation in owning a car jointly.

Reactions: afadeev