Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Wireless Phone Charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Back on the Tesla Store tonight.
Placed my order.
$49 allow 3-4 weeks
Black or White.
2D8893D3-94F1-41DF-9283-B3C3E758E737.jpeg

Reactions: MikeBur
with the Tesla Wireless Phone Charger. Simply set your Qi-enabled phone on the inductive charging pad and let your phone charge up without any cables. Housed in a sleek, high-gloss case, the Tesla Wireless Charger embodies the same design language used across Tesla Energy products in a pocket-sized package. In addition to wireless charging, the Tesla Wireless Phone Charger also doubles as a standard wired powerbank using the USB-A output port and either your own USB cable or the integrated USB-C cable which fits flush around the outside edge of the charger for easy storage.

Available in Black and White. Qi Certified and compatible with all inductive charging capable smartphones.

Charge Wirelessly: Set your Qi enabled phone on the wireless base. Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate wireless charging

Charge On the Go: Plug your phone into the integrated USB-C cable. For non USB-C ports, use the USB-A port to plug in any USB-A charging cable

Charge the Internal Battery: Use the built in USB-A cable to charge your Wireless Charger from any USB port.

Features

21 hours additional talk time

18 hours additional surfing time

Battery capacity: Lithium-ion polymer 6000mAh

Watt hours: 22.2Wh

Input charging: 5V/2A

Removable USB cable (USB-C to USB-A) and 1 USB-A Port

Output charging:

-Wireless charging: 5W

-Wired charging: 5V/1.5A

Sigh it kinda sucks having an iPhone 7 since it doesn't have wireless charging, otherwise I need to get a different phone case for it but the Morphie ones dont have a lightport on them and the ones from apple are weird looking and both of them dont offer great drop protection :( Wired it is I guess

I really do like that but I use the cup holders way too much.

The tray is removable, but being that it is wired not sure where you can easily place it if you have a passenger in the seat. The power cord is 3 feet long, so you do have some slack. I’m getting my integrated console installed next week hopefully, so I’ll be able to test it out. Unlike you, I don’t use the cup holders much.

Yep I went ahead and ordered one to try. Thanks

I just got a 2018 loaner with the integrated console (while my car is in the SC getting the integrated console and some fixes done) and I can confirm, I really do like the Topfit Qi Storage Tray. It looks great and it's easy to remove to gain access to the cupholders. The wire is long enough where you can move the tray to the cubby shelf underneath the LCD screen (if you don't have a drawer) or you can rest it on the top of the flip door.

I like this so much, I am thinking of not even bothering purchasing a ProClip as it tends to make the center space more crowded.

Reactions: zoeconner