TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla "WOW" factor

Discussion in 'Video' started by jaSantana, Aug 25, 2013.

Tags:
  1. jaSantana

jaSantana Member

#1 jaSantana, Aug 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Check out my enthusiasm via my YouTube video:

Let me know what you think.
    Thanks

2. Grendal

Grendal SpaceX Moderator

What a fantastic video! You had me laughing and smiling the entire time. Your enthusiasm for your Teslarossa is very contagious. Thank you for sharing.

3. Runarbt

Runarbt Member

Excellent! Loved that you included the reaction other people had to the car, this is something I muss in the other videos online. We, the owners/teslaholics, know about the car, I just love when other ppl check it out, comment, thumbs up, takes pictures and so on.

Getting my own car in 2 days, its been a long wait.:) one of the things i look forward to is any questions about the car:-D

Hope you carry your camera with you and document more ppl checking out your car!

4. SteveG3

SteveG3 Active Member

Thanks for making this video, it clearly was made with love and care, much like it's star, the Teslarossa. Two thumbs up!!

5. Krugerrand

Krugerrand Well-Known Member

Every time the theme music played I was expecting Starsky and Hutch to show up on screen. LOL!

The Looky Loos are so cute, aren't they?

Great video!

6. Soflason

Soflason Member

Awesome video, loving the music too...