Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla X Plaid sad owner advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sell it and buy a BMW iX.
Buy a BMW iX and immediately get a car cover, so you don't have to beat it with an ugly stick!
Let's see $111,500 iX vs. $79,900 X Hmm. But.....remember you do get.....
Reduced Range 296 vs 330, ancient slow charging, top speed limited to 130, and ugly ALL included at NO Extra Charge!

Don't forget. Like Mercedes, repair parts from Germany in two months.

Attachments

• BMW iX.png
    BMW iX.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 35
Buy a BMW iX and immediately get a car cover, so you don't have to beat it with an ugly stick!
Reduced Range 296 vs 330, ancient slow charging, top speed limited to 130, and ugly ALL included at NO Extra Charge!

Oh and don't forget the repairs and service costs are ASTRONOMICAL!!! and no mobile service! BMW was my favorite brand of car till I bought a 2018 Model X 100D. I will buy only Tesla now.

The iXes lease well. BMW and dealers are discounting them $25K... $9.9K+ lease incentive and dealers are taking 10% off usually. You can get lease payments in the low 900s per month.

The Model X air suspension is just terrible. Barely any better than the Model Y. It's a $70-80K vehicle max. The ride quality, stereo system, and interior are vastly better in the iX. I like the Model X but it's not in the same class as the iX.

There's an entire thread about the iX next to this thread (Back to Model X from BMW X5 45e????)

was sittin at a charger am and next to me was r1s -seen too many around now and no longer impressed...
cool factor out now i realized how much it sucks to charge a nontesla ev... pita...

my nissan leaf is a pita to charge but it s dirt cheap so i don t mind...

Reactions: Fairchild