Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslas wanted for Springtime Tallahassee parade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The annual Springtime Tallahassee parade is coming up and Rethink Energy would be to have some electric vehicles as part of its contingent. This is a big event (as Tallahassee dwellers know) and an opportunity to show off your ride to a huge amount of people, as well as network with with some like-minded folks.

It all happens Saturday, March 29. You can contact Kim Ross about it via her Facebook, or message me here and I'll hook y'all up.

The annual Springtime Tallahassee parade is coming up and Rethink Energy would be to have some electric vehicles as part of its contingent. This is a big event (as Tallahassee dwellers know) and an opportunity to show off your ride to a huge amount of people, as well as network with with some like-minded folks.

It all happens Saturday, March 29. You can contact Kim Ross about it via her Facebook, or message me here and I'll hook y'all up.

my wife is in a Krewe from Tampa and might be participating in the parade. It's just a matter of getting there, getting enough charge for the parade, and then getting enough charge to get home. Feel free to PM me about the schedule (and you are right, it's a great event - I was a "Marching Chief" during my FSU days and we always marched in the parade.

I have a Model S in Tallahassee.

Hi Steve. I'll be in touch if my wife decides to take the challenge of getting from Tampa to Tallahassee. I might need a few hours at your HPWC for the trip home!

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a link:

http://www.springtimetallahassee.com/

Can we assume that there would be no registration fees for Model S owners to participate as part of the Rethink Energy contingent?

Larry

larry,

just another reason for you to get on the phone with Tesla and get them moving on that supercharger around Lake City! :wink: