Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla's website is drunk... The profile car for my account is not mine and it has no tires!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I logged in into my Tesla account today and to my surprise, I was greeted by... the wrong car. I have a dark blue nosecone, and Tesla shows my car now as post facelift with a different shade of blue.

But the true kicker came after I clicked on it. Now the car is black and it has no tires! Like somebody stole the rims from my Tesla account and left it on bricks!

I know, probably an issue with the rendering of the black car. I mean, not a big deal but... WTF?

Am I the only one?
Image 8-29-19 at 11.10 PM.jpg
Image 8-29-19 at 11.11 PM.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: VQTRVA
Same here with all of the above but interesting note once I wiggled my way around corp yest to get ahold of service to sched an appoint.

I asked about these questions including the ESA I purchased and she said that (don't exactly quote me because I was REALLY PISSED)

"Tesla is no longer honoring or supporting the ESA because the cars are outperforming or exceeding the standard warranty and build requirements. you should have gotten a letter from us stating this but talk to your SC when you bring your car in and talk to them about a refund or a prorated refund"

I'm like WTF?? So I don't have an ESA anymore?? they just took it away... and $4250 of my money and didn't both to tell me?

Thanks.

Same here with all of the above but interesting note once I wiggled my way around corp yest to get ahold of service to sched an appoint.

I asked about these questions including the ESA I purchased and she said that (don't exactly quote me because I was REALLY PISSED)

"Tesla is no longer honoring or supporting the ESA because the cars are outperforming or exceeding the standard warranty and build requirements. you should have gotten a letter from us stating this but talk to your SC when you bring your car in and talk to them about a refund or a prorated refund"

I'm like WTF?? So I don't have an ESA anymore?? they just took it away... and $4250 of my money and didn't both to tell me?

Thanks.

Your extended warranty is still fine (the ESA). It sounds like she was confused and thought you were talking about the old pre-paid maintenance plans. I’m not sure why Tesla calls their warranty an “extended service agreement”, but that still very much exists.

Reactions: JasonA-EV
Have any of you ever had your option codes changed from the car's initial config? Mine is also showing different wheels than it used to. It has the initial wheels, the ones I downgraded from while purchasing it whereas up until the website refresh it was showing the ones I downgraded to.

That's good to know, I almost went ballistic when I heard that! Strange how it doesn't show on the site anymore but then again we're all driving hover craft right now! :p
compositor
Wait, is Tesla remotely removing physical features now (wheels), not just software features like unlimited free supercharging? Watch out for ranger coming to get your wheels - "the website portal shows your car didn't come with any wheels" :p

• Funny
Reactions: Vinc