Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m currently in the middle of Antarctica and am still able to make and recieve calls, text messages, and emails.... If you want to cancel I’ll be more than happy to facilitate that for you.
That is not the point. The fact that customers have to call you to advance/cancel their order is the problem. I do not want to cancel, I'd just like to receive what I paid for. Here I am just trying to give you some constructive criticism, letting you know that I do not think a business can survive (for too long) if it continues to operate like this.

That is not the point. The fact that customers have to call you to advance/cancel their order is the problem. I do not want to cancel, I'd just like to receive what I paid for. Here I am just trying to give you some constructive criticism, letting you know that I do not think a business can survive (for too long) if it continues to operate like this.
I understand and I don’t disagree with your assessment. And, I do appreciate your continued support for our product. Our new inventory will be transported to our warehouse later next week. Once at the warehouse, it will be sorted, boxed, and coded, and then ready to be shipped to our customers. I am estimating that your order will be shipped and you we’ll be receiving it within the next three weeks, or sooner. I will keep you apprised periodically as to your expected receipt date. Again, I sincerely apologize for all the confusion and the communication gaps. I am hopeful that when you receive your order you we’ll be very happy. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

I understand and I don’t disagree with your assessment. And, I do appreciate your continued support for our product. Our new inventory will be transported to our warehouse later next week. Once at the warehouse, it will be sorted, boxed, and coded, and then ready to be shipped to our customers. I am estimating that your order will be shipped and you we’ll be receiving it within the next three weeks, or sooner. I will keep you apprised periodically as to your expected receipt date. Again, I sincerely apologize for all the confusion and the communication gaps. I am hopeful that when you receive your order you we’ll be very happy. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

What’s the latest updates? Been a couple weeks.

Our new inventory will be transported to our warehouse later next week. I am estimating that your order will be shipped and you we’ll be receiving it within the next three weeks, or sooner.
Three weeks and then some have passed. My order did not arrive, probably didn't even ship. Do I have so say that I am disappointed? You see, this is why all your replies above are... eh, shady? Why promise something you are not sure you can actually deliver on?