Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLIVE Activities and Sights

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A workshop on building and installing your own EVSE. Hire Chris Howell for this. If he doesn't accept the job, hire one of ClipperCreek's engineers. If there's nobody better, I suggest TMC regulars hcsharp in conjunction with FlasherZ.
:smile:
Hey, I said if there's nobody better.:tongue:

Would love to see a keynote from Elon (like he just did at SXSW) or George B., maybe some follow-up panels with different internal teams (i.e. design: Franz and team), workshops with leading TMC members for important tips, owner competitions, first-of-it's-kind live art gallery of unreleased photos and design renderings of the Roadster, S, X, and Bluestar, and, of course, some kind of track. :smile:

A workshop on building and installing your own EVSE. Hire Chris Howell for this. If he doesn't accept the job, hire one of ClipperCreek's engineers. If there's nobody better, I suggest TMC regulars hcsharp in conjunction with FlasherZ.
:smile:
Hey, I said if there's nobody better.:tongue:

I thought we could put on a safety demonstration listing all of the crazy ideas I've heard - e.g., "can't I just cut the two ends off a household extension cord and wire 14-50 receptacles and plugs to it?" :)

Would like to see a "mod corner" with
1) sales of accessories like center consoles, rear consoles, wraps and paint armor type stuff, cleaning products, LED lights for frunk/trunk, etc
2) help to get it all installed

Also a Tesla parts booth with UMC adapters (14-30, 10-30), parcel shelves, and CHAdeMO adapters

How people people fit into a Model S contest? Only one person in the frunk is for sissies.

+1

- - - Updated - - -

I thought we could put on a safety demonstration listing all of the crazy ideas I've heard - e.g., "can't I just cut the two ends off a household extension cord and wire 14-50 receptacles and plugs to it?" :)

Complete with real live demonstrations of what actually happens when those crazy ideas are implemented. Lots of pyrotechnics, burning cars and buildings...

Oh wait, John Broder might be there and report that these things happened to him while using the car normally... according to Tesla's advice.

Would like to see a "mod corner" with
1) sales of accessories like center consoles, rear consoles, wraps and paint armor type stuff, cleaning products, LED lights for frunk/trunk, etc
2) help to get it all installed

Also a Tesla parts booth with UMC adapters (14-30, 10-30), parcel shelves, and CHAdeMO adapters

We'd be in for #1, would love a display there...