Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TesPlayer (Spotify Remote for Tesla)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is great except that Elon confirmed Spotify coming to US Tesla’s making this app soon to be irrelevant

Not necessarily.

Using this app and your phone lets you set whatever bitrate you like, since you're using your own phones data.

The built in app, since it's using Teslas data, will likely have the same crap low bitrate the built in slacker client does.

• Informative
Reactions: Kilotango74
I am having extreme difficulty with tesplayer. After creating a tesplayer account it brings me to the screen to enter my Spotify information. It doesn’t let me hit Log-in. Says browser doesn’t support reCaptcha. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    469.4 KB · Views: 74
I
I am having extreme difficulty with tesplayer. After creating a tesplayer account it brings me to the screen to enter my Spotify information. It doesn’t let me hit Log-in. Says browser doesn’t support reCaptcha. Any thoughts?

I am having the same issue with the browser. I have a 2013 model S that has the older MCU1. Is it possible to upgrade the browser so it is compatible with reCaptcha? Anyone know if there is a work-around planned?

I just heard about the site and was bummed when I went to it and saw that it was down. Does anyone have a good alternative or no if it’s only temporarily down?

I’m so interested in this that I’m considering making a site like it because I have some pretty solid dev skills. Would rather not have to spend the time though!

I just heard about the site and was bummed when I went to it and saw that it was down. Does anyone have a good alternative or no if it’s only temporarily down?

I’m so interested in this that I’m considering making a site like it because I have some pretty solid dev skills. Would rather not have to spend the time though!
oh wow just found this about myself. Hope we get an alternative for this!