TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Test Driving in Salt Lake City

Discussion in 'Model S' started by hlopez_, Nov 3, 2015.

Tags:
  1. hlopez_

hlopez_ Member

I'm looking to purchase a Tesla Model S and, as we know, the SLC store is still not open. So I wanted to see if any owners would be interested or willing to do a test drive in SLC. That way I don't have to go to Las Vegas or Phoenix.

2. hlopez_

hlopez_ Member

Bump. Hopefully someone sees this.

3. Patrick W

Patrick W Active Member

Anyone else thinking "Why didn't this post *before* the referral program ended?" :)

That aside, I'm happy to help. Email me at [email protected] and we'll set something up.

4. hlopez_

hlopez_ Member

Hey Patrick I sent you an email.

5. Jhall118

Jhall118 Member

I'll be down there around Christmas... I would love to give test rides/drives with my P85D

6. cbin97

cbin97 Member

Just sent this to my buddy that lives in Lehi and drives a P85D

7. Wasatch

Wasatch Member

I have an 85D in Orem available for test drive too. I will send a PM.

8. sngardner

sngardner Member

Just heard from my buddy cbin97 that you're looking for a test drive in SLC. However, it sounds like you might already have one lined up with Patrick. Still, if you want a second drive, let me know. I've had my P85D for 10 months now. I'm STILL looking for any and all excuses to drive it.