TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Textile Seats Demo

Discussion in 'Southeast' started by CHGolferJim, Sep 15, 2015.

1. CHGolferJim

CHGolferJim Member

Anyone in the Raleigh area have a suggestion on the best way to see and feel the textile seats? The Raleigh SC says they rarely have it in their demo cars. Thanks.

2. davidc18

davidc18 Member

We have them and I find them more comfortable than the standard leather seats. They are perfect down here in south florida and seem pretty impervious to damage from the children.

3. tomp

tomp Member

I have them in my car. We could find a time for you to check them out. PM me if interested.

4. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I find fabric to grab my pants and constrict the boys too much. So I go with leather. Maintenance is a breeze.

5. rjcbox

rjcbox Member

We love our textile and wife has never liked anything other than leather in past. We checked both and this was our assessment:

-textile heats up quicker (Tesla's heated leather not as strong as in our leather Honda or BMW)
    -thought the standard leather looked too smooth/almost fake - but we're used to BMW's textured leather
    -liked the various textures that make up seat/coordinated well w/ premium interior
    -cost and vegan were not factors at all

Hope that helps some

6. muleferg

muleferg Member

Love my vegan seats.