Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thailand

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

meloccom

Moderator Aus/NZ
Feb 11, 2008
Sydney Australia
Tesla has opened orders in Thailand

Model S and X have been unavailable in most non North American markets for a couple of years now. They have just started deliveries to European countries but not yet to RHD countries like the UK, Japan and Australia. Best guess is that they will start RHD deliveries later this year.

• Informative
Reactions: GSP
I've just ordered model y performance. I actually want the Model X plaid. However, is seem unknown when I can order and when I can get it. So I ordered MYP for the time being. So yeah Tesla is coming to Thailand.
Welcome from BKK! We lived there for a couple of years back in the mid-1980’s and loved the city and the country, but mostly the people. Many, many wonderful memories. Enjoy your Tesla when it arrives!

Reactions: GSP
Model S and X have been unavailable in most non North American markets for a couple of years now. They have just started deliveries to European countries but not yet to RHD countries like the UK, Japan and Australia. Best guess is that they will start RHD deliveries later this year.
Hopefully, yet for Thailand and Singapore, We still cant make an order.. still on "get update" status.

Two more Thailand superchargers (heading north from Bangkok!) have opened overnight!

1703539763676.png

Thanks to TeslaBjorn for noticing!

1703539816180.png