Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The aerodynamics are weird

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
True. I don’t break the law and I drive next to waterways. 75 is the fastest my car has ever been. Because that’s the law, and I obey the law. (I have a court date in March).

I didn’t know aerodynamics changed if you were in Nevada though. That’s new science.

My old man taught me that you gotta blow the carbon out every now in then... so that the car performs....something about a four barrel carb only uses two barrels unless you floor it ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrcarcrazy and Mr X
My old man taught me that you gotta blow the carbon out every now in then... so that the car performs....something about a four barrel carb only uses two barrels unless you floor it ;)
Hahaha. I keep looking for that carbon cloud out the back and it still hasn’t happened, although one did appear in front of me today. (Jackass in a Cummins).

Reactions: Xenoilphobe

I was waiting for you to floor it?

On the old school BMW M cars we call it a German tune up when you redline it and blow out all the carbon deposits. I still give all my Ms these tune ups at least once a week haha