Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Best and Fastest Wireless Charger for M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've had the nomad since it first came out and I love it. It looks great, fits great, and charges two phones perfectly. It's a little pricey but it's rock solid.
We've had the Nomad for a few weeks now; it is a "perfect" item as it totally looks OEM. Came with 2 splitter cords which basically gives you both usb ports back so you still can use your cam & have another one spare. Tesla "should have" come with this item it's that good.
The Nomad web site is great too!

I've had my Nomad for over a year. I really like the indicator lights so you can tell at a quick glance you are in charging mode. I've had issues with my pad but Nomad has been super responsive in addressing issues. Top notch in service.

Had my Nomad I got from Abstract Ocean 3 weeks ago and it charges slower than the Tesla lightning plug that came with my car for my Apple XR. It charges very slow when using the usb splitter, so don’t use the splittler on the left side of the pad to get faster charging speed and I have the right side usb splitter for sentry and charging.

Glad I got my Nomad for “free” with enough reward credits I got from Abstract Ocean, otherwise I wouldn’t have paid that much for a wireless pad.