Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"The car adapts to you...." --- Quote from review of Kia Stinger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Don't take this the wrong way --- I love cars and have been so excited about the Model 3....and I read/watch/listen to as many car reviews as I can....

Was watching a review of the Kia Stinger -- and during the interior/infotainment portion of the review I couldn't help but notice a quote from Doug Demuro: "The car adapts to you"

Telsa/Musk: HELLOOOOOO

Start at 15:00 --- trust me you don't want to watch the rest

Don't take this the wrong way --- I love cars and have been so excited about the Model 3....and I read/watch/listen to as many car reviews as I can....

Was watching a review of the Kia Stinger -- and during the interior/infotainment portion of the review I couldn't help but notice a quote from Doug Demuro: "The car adapts to you"

Telsa/Musk: HELLOOOOOO

Start at 15:00 --- trust me you don't want to watch the rest

"ABCD" Keyboard? Meh...

Hmm, you posted this in a Model 3 forum for..?

Well thought out and UI/UX design considers the needs of a wide consumer base (size of text fonts, reach to controls, etc.). The dependency on one screen for interacting with the vehicle means nearly everything you need to do in the car revolves around the design and flexibility of the UI.

If you keep an open mind and watch the video, KIA / Hyundai give the user a higher level of configuration options for a lot of functionality at the price point. In doing so, the vehicle could result in the user being less distracted.

Reactions: kablammyman