Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Clock is Ticking Faster at Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe Elon should spend more time fixing production issues and less time on boring machines, flame throwers and lego blocks.
Well, maybe his plans are smarter than what we give him credit. Perhaps IF Tesla goes bankrupt as the shorts like to say, then Elon can burn all the cars that he can't sell with flame throwers and then dig a hole with the boring machines to bury them :eek: Put some lego blocks on top just for good measure to hide the evidence. Hey that's kind of what happened the Atari's ET game. I know, I was there.
Yes, folks, just sick sarcastic humor. Don't get your panties in a bunch :)

Last edited:
If only they had sold stock when it was hitting all time highs... I just don't understand the thought process that led them to decide to issue junk bonds instead of stock and to raise a comparatively small amount of money. When TSLA has issued stock in the past it's been beneficial for the equity price because it reduced financial risk.

As we are seeing now once a the financial viability is in question, the sharks circle and it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. This could have likely been avoided if they had just raised capital back at the beginning of the ramp. You know just incase they don't hit 5k production by X target...

Reactions: X Yes?
Tesla is sitting on a large sum of cash, a fact that is conveniently ignored by the Wall Street Journal. The Journal is also perpetuating a rumor that Model 3 demand is lower than expected, when in fact the majority of reservation holders are simply waiting for either an AWD or a less expensive RWD version.

Tesla is sitting on a large sum of cash, a fact that is conveniently ignored by the Wall Street Journal. The Journal is also perpetuating a rumor that Model 3 demand is lower than expected, when in fact the majority of reservation holders are simply waiting for either an AWD or a less expensive RWD version.
True, but at the current burn rate, that cash will be gone in about 6 months!

I take these articles with a grain of salt and just use the information to make my own judgement. For every person that trashes Tesla on the finan networks, it is followed up by someone thinking the stock and company will go sky high. Truth is probably somewhere in the middle. ;) Time will tell.