Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
/cautiously comes back to thread

thanksgiving-relative-hugging-you-social-112018.jpg

Never did care for white. Boring, bland, plain vanilla. Never cared for Black, either. Luckily, Tesla has five "colors" to choose from, actually only two, red and blue, plus three shades of gray, from very dark (black) through mid hue (gray) to very light (white). To each their own.

• Funny
Reactions: Mr X
Everyone in the thread that doesn't love some kpeng

1572644870749.jpg

Never did care for white. Boring, bland, plain vanilla. Never cared for Black, either. Luckily, Tesla has five "colors" to choose from, actually only two, red and blue, plus three shades of gray, from very dark (black) through mid hue (gray) to very light (white). To each their own.

Had to do a double take because I thought I typed this but I hadn't replied yet lol

Reactions: kpeng
Welcome back Edward. Also @kpeng is my reaction suitably arousing now?

I'm hard if you're hard.

kpeng, it’s an honor

The pleasure is all mine.

Luckily I never cared what you cared about.

cCGVJB4.jpg

Your dash is missing the fuzzy

Get the fuzzy here Model 3 & Y Dashboards Replacements Black or White $299 and you will have one cool prius

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.