Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The return of Homelink & Parking Assist Unavailable issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone observed a return of Homelink and Parking Assist Unavailable issues over the past few weeks? This is happening mostly on 2021.40.6 (and even the past few days on 2021.44.5).

What's more troubling is that the Homelink issue actually triggered the garage door to open/close/open/close/open for about 30 seconds straight this morning until I hopped out the car and manually hit my garage door button. While this was happening I did not see the Homelink icon flash at all the car.

Will this issue ever by fully resolved? Sigh...

2020 MX LR+

Has anyone observed a return of Homelink and Parking Assist Unavailable issues over the past few weeks? This is happening mostly on 2021.40.6 (and even the past few days on 2021.44.5).

What's more troubling is that the Homelink issue actually triggered the garage door to open/close/open/close/open for about 30 seconds straight this morning until I hopped out the car and manually hit my garage door button. While this was happening I did not see the Homelink icon flash at all the car.

Will this issue ever by fully resolved? Sigh...

2020 MX LR+
This issue is ridiculous! I'm probably going to use my remote opener indefinitely otherwise my garage door opener will break sooner than I want.

After installing 44.5 my car is stating my right front tire is low and I need to pull over and check. I checked and it's fine!!!

I can't seem to clear or reset this. I made an appointment but it's not until Feb!?!

Reactions: FirstInTown