Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The "Tesla Grin"....

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What about the Tesla chuckle?

I let my friends dad drive my MSP today and he had about a 10 second chuckle after flooring it to 50mph on a residential rd.
He owns a Boxster now but had a Carrera 4 a few years ago and was just 'floored' by the S.
I finally got to have someone else punish my car so I could feel it! He rippped around a corner while nearly scrubbing a curb(and you can just hear the tires ripping at the road with tthe
windows down!), and was saying there's 50$ of tires... then another hard corner...another 50$ haha. he Loooooved it!

I can see him selling quite a few S' after his test drive!

has anyone had the Tesla Shakes? I gave a few buddies a crazy sliding run through this:
Untitled.jpg

with the car in a slide through most of it, either floored on power or brakes. AWESOME!!!
Didn't know the car did that...
5-10 minutes later my friend held out his hand to show the father that I let drive and he was shaking like crazy still!

I still have < 500 miles on mine and am not quite ready to start removing rubber from the 21s. That being said, my favorite line when taking passengers for a ride is "heads back please..." :biggrin:

that is a good one. for safety.

During the first ride of a couple of my school/work friends I was watching my buddy in the back as he was leaning over to buckle his seat belt with his head down sideways to see the buckle hole. As soon as it clicked i almost floored it and his head was pinned to the seat Sideways!
It was kind of funny but a little mean too! he expected it ( a little)

~lunch time..I am on my way to give a ride + :biggrin:...let's see what we can sell ;>