Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The TESLIVE Experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a blast! So happy to meet and talk to everyone except there are so many other members I haven't gotten the chance to meet in the short 2 days. :(

Well I am in the founder circle so you are sure to see me keep coming back in the coming years!

For those in the local Bay Area, feel free to pm me to connect!

George B. dons his TESLIVE shirt!
View attachment 25621

Now properly attired:
View attachment 25622

Wow- I'm actually doing a forehead slap in that photo . . .

But listening to George B. hold court was great. I found the parts about doing business in China especially interesting. I had no idea most cars there were literally purchased with cash. And that a non-trivial portion of that cash was fake and thus a currency counter was essential.

All -

Thanks for making the debut Teslive so awesome and amazingly fun! It was great to meet so many of you and to be immersed in Tesla culture this past weekend.

To the team that put this together and worked so hard to make it the perfect event -- you did good! I bow in your direction!

Aaron

PS - for all you adventurous folk, we plan to drive to next years event from the east coast... Hopefully the cross country superchargers will be set up! Think about joining us along the way!

Last edited:
I'd like to thank every single person who attended. You all made this a better event. Not a single complaint, from anyone, the entire weekend. We (the organizers) all feel the appreciation and it feels pretty damn great to have been part of this.

Thank you, all.

I found the parts about doing business in China especially interesting. I had no idea most cars there were literally purchased with cash. And that a non-trivial portion of that cash was fake and thus a currency counter was essential.

Heh, if someone tries to pay for a new car in cash here in Norway they will probably find the police knocking on their door the next day...

Thanks to all the organizers and moderators, the Tesla team members who made the factory tours and party memorable. To the speakers who really brought home the message of the car, the company and the movement towards a different and better tomorrow for transportation and the environment, without compromise. TESLIVE was a great event and one that needs to become a regular event for Tesla enthusiasts.