Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The Volkswagen I.D. Is The Electric Future Of Compact Cars With A 373 Mile Range

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screw VW. Lied to everyperson who bought diesel. They weren't negligent, they were deceitful. Will NEVER buy one of their products.

Yes I hope VW dies and every executive loses the job and pension. Still a good deal not going to jail for knowingly, and even continuously after being discovered, poisoning us just for a little extra profit. Some might think that thought is too extreme but you probably will feel the same if you have watched the Netflix documentaty Dirty Money (the first episode Hard NoX) and know details of what they have done.

Yes I hope VW dies and every executive loses the job and pension. Still a good deal not going to jail for knowingly, and even continuously after being discovered, poisoning us just for a little extra profit. Some might think that thought is too extreme but you probably will feel the same if you have watched the Netflix documentaty Dirty Money (the first episode Hard NoX) and know details of what they have done.
Right, screw the rest of the 650.000 employees worldwide for the crap that 50 or so guys in the management did....
I think there is no polite way for me to answer anything more to such a profoundly stupid post so I'll just refrain from doing so.

Right, screw the rest of the 650.000 employees worldwide for the crap that 50 or so guys in the management did....
I think there is no polite way for me to answer anything more to such a profoundly stupid post so I'll just refrain from doing so.

What about those cars emmiting toxic NoX for years on our streets, knowingly by the company, that screwed health if not life of hundreds of millions of people? Everyone has to bear the consequence for chosen the wrong leader with or without being aware of crimes commited. Not trying to open up an old wound (@bxr140 please spare me for starting my sentence this way ;)) but people in your neck of wood should understand this more than anyone else.

Go find a better place to work if you're a VW employee.

Every time you choose not to do business with a company because you don't like a management decision, you accept that your choice could lead to its collapse and to people losing their jobs.
I don't fly American Airlines because management made decisions that led to an old airplane fleet, and that ultimately resulted in an unexpectedly degraded service and a cancellation that spoiled a vacation. I don't want to take a chance on them again. There are other choices. AA has 122,000 employees.

If I owned a VW I'd be reminded of dieselgate every day. No thanks.

This guy starts every other sentence with “I’m not a racist, but...”. :p

In any case, that was a deliciously Trumparian way to ‘refrain’, so thanks for that. :cool:
sarcasm is like clean water and food... Not everyone gets it. o_O
Better never watch British comedy, someone of your surpreme
ahem...intellect would probably feel offended...

@ItsNotAboutTheMoney
Apples and peaches. Choosing not to buy from person xy is different from wishing for the demise of that person's whole family.

@CarlK
Factory workers and engineers get to choose their "leader" now? Uh huh... I didn't have that information. In that case your posting is much less stupid.........

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: bxr140
sarcasm is like clean water and food... Not everyone gets it. o_O
Better never watch British comedy, someone of your surpreme
ahem...intellect would probably feel offended...

@ItsNotAboutTheMoney
Apples and peaches. Choosing not to buy from person xy is different from wishing for the demise of that person's whole family.

@CarlK
Factory workers and engineers get to choose their "leader" now? Uh huh... I didn't have that information. In that case your posting is much less stupid.........
I would be happy if everybody else stopped buying from companies that I think suck.
Therefore I hope those companies fail and people lose their jobs.

It's a simple logical consequence.

Do you hope that people buy from companies you think suck?

• Helpful
Reactions: AndreN
It's a simple logical consequence.
Nothing about that stems from logic. It's mostly arrogance and pretty stupid black and white thinking.

You don't like xy and that must mean it, and everything affiliated with it, deserves to die, because your opinion is absolute and things can never change........ My condolences if you actually think that's "logical thinking/consequence".

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: bxr140
You don't like xy and that must mean it, and everything affiliated with it, deserves to die, because your opinion is absolute and things can never change........ My condolences if you actually think that's "logical thinking/consequence".

No one "deserves" to die other than those responsible but there will be collateral damages. Those who committed the crime should have known that too. They are the ones who are fully responsible for any consequences. You are barking at the wrong tree.

Nothing about that stems from logic. It's mostly arrogance and pretty stupid black and white thinking.

You didn't answer my question.

Do you hope that other people buy from companies you think suck?

Damned if you don't but damned if you do - was thinking of companies like Kodak, plus the issue of an Osborne Effect if they announce great new EV's coming soon, so it's always a couple years away.

But I think the Osborne Effect is already occurring.

Like Tesla announcing cars years in advance? Osbourning sales from their legacy models?

Like it or not, it’s straight crazy to think VW won’t do everything in their power (even regardless of legality, if history is any indicator) to not just compete with but to beat Tesla at the EV game. They’re just not willing to risk the entire company on a vision, like Elon.