Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

The windows were open and the trunk, I was in a building..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

RSpanner

Sep 3, 2021
Oregon
I was in a building 300' away for an hour. When I went back out I could see from about 150' that the windows and trunk were open. I never touched my phone after parking or in the building. Any idea what happened? Car has 12k miles, just over a year old, Model 3 LR awd..never happened before.

I was in a building 300' away for an hour. When I went back out I could see from about 150' that the windows and trunk were open. I never touched my phone after parking or in the building. Any idea what happened? Car has 12k miles, just over a year old, Model 3 LR awd..never happened before.
Anybody else got access to the car via app, or do you have other car in the app?

Do you have the S3XY buttons installed?
There are reported issues on these forums of the buttons doing weird things with the 2022.36.2 car software.

For a while on my 2022 M3LR I noticed the windows 'venting' in their own when I returned to my car (without having my overheat set to 'vent). No aftermarket buttons. It seemed to happen when I would remotely pop my frunk. I haven't seen that happen in a while though.