Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Theater apps are blank (under Entertainment) for my Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

azred

Apr 12, 2016
Chandler, AZ
I know this issue has popped up previously, even a year ago. Some people said a reboot solved it. That doesn’t seem to be fixing my 3.

Oddly, everything is normal for my Model S. Both cars are on the latest FSD Beta. Fortunately, the 3 has voice commands that can be used to open YouTube, Netflix etc.

Any ideas why this happens and the cure?

Have you set a service call? You can actually force a software reinstall by putting the car in service mode. It's tricky, but cool.
After waiting months to get FSD Beta I think I will pass on messing with a reinstall lest I risk getting ejected from the Beta. But thanks for the suggestion. I thought someone might have a quick fix as this issue has popped up before and is mentioned in a few posts here.

Change the user interface language, let it apply, and then change the language back to whatever you used before (english?). I believe this solves many of the "interface portion missing" type of problems.
Many thanks for this great suggestion, solved the problem for me.
Change the user interface language, let it apply, and then change the language back to whatever you used before (english?). I believe this solves many of the "interface portion missing" type of problems.

Reactions: GtiMart