Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

There's problem........

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When me and my wife order our new S or X which ever we get we defiantly dont like the standard new 19'inch wheels we loved the older one's like the ones she has on her 85D! and we are not gonna get the 21'inch wheels (learned my lesson from the grey turbines on my car) but we are going to suck it up and order the car with the 19'inch wheels and get some aftermarket wheels after we get the car. So does anyone have any opinions on wheels that we should get!!

All Replies Appreciated!

When me and my wife order our new S or X which ever we get we defiantly dont like the standard new 19'inch wheels we loved the older one's like the ones she has on her 85D! and we are not gonna get the 21'inch wheels (learned my lesson from the grey turbines on my car) but we are going to suck it up and order the car with the 19'inch wheels and get some aftermarket wheels after we get the car. So does anyone have any opinions on wheels that we should get!!

All Replies Appreciated!
If you're going to replace them right away just get the ones that are not an upgraded price.

Reactions: EVie'sDad
I bought a set of 19” Original Factory Silver Cyclone wheels and Michelin Primacy MXM4 245/45/19 tires (2 worn out & replaced, 2 with 75% tread left) off eBay from a local Tesla P85 owner recently TESLA MODEL S 19” Original Factory Silver Cyclone wheels and tires set.. Took me a couple of months of hunting on Craigslist (with an iOS app) and eBay for the Cyclone wheels which I preferred over the Slipstreams & Arachnid wheels... and had All Season tires so I can swap them in this winter on a Colorado snowboarding "road trip".

If you're patient you can probably find the wheels you want too.