TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

There's problem........

Discussion in 'Model S' started by P85DBeast, Sep 29, 2016.

1. P85DBeast

P85DBeast 3 Model S!! 85D,P85D,P100D

When me and my wife order our new S or X which ever we get we defiantly dont like the standard new 19'inch wheels we loved the older one's like the ones she has on her 85D! and we are not gonna get the 21'inch wheels (learned my lesson from the grey turbines on my car) but we are going to suck it up and order the car with the 19'inch wheels and get some aftermarket wheels after we get the car. So does anyone have any opinions on wheels that we should get!!

All Replies Appreciated!

2. msnow

msnow Active Member

If you're going to replace them right away just get the ones that are not an upgraded price.

• Like x 1
  3. JPUConn

JPUConn Member

I have 2 sets of mint 19's (old style) that'd I'd happily trade for the new slipstreams. I'd imagine you should be able to find someone local to you for a swap and possibly some $ your way

4. BrokerDon

BrokerDon Member

I bought a set of 19” Original Factory Silver Cyclone wheels and Michelin Primacy MXM4 245/45/19 tires (2 worn out & replaced, 2 with 75% tread left) off eBay from a local Tesla P85 owner recently TESLA MODEL S 19” Original Factory Silver Cyclone wheels and tires set.. Took me a couple of months of hunting on Craigslist (with an iOS app) and eBay for the Cyclone wheels which I preferred over the Slipstreams & Arachnid wheels... and had All Season tires so I can swap them in this winter on a Colorado snowboarding "road trip".

If you're patient you can probably find the wheels you want too.

5. P85DBeast

P85DBeast 3 Model S!! 85D,P85D,P100D

That's the plan to do with the 19'inch slipstreams's!

• Like x 1