Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

They finally lowered the speed limit sign in the driver screen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2024.14.7 update brought a nice surprise. The speed limit graphic is now next to the speedometer graphic. Since I have a steering wheel instead of a yolk, I’ve had to have my seat all the way down and the steering wheel slightly too high (for ideal comfort) in order to fully see the speed limit graphics. Now I can finally have proper seating position! Small change but makes a huge difference.

2024.14.7 update brought a nice surprise. The speed limit graphic is now next to the speedometer graphic. Since I have a steering wheel instead of a yolk, I’ve had to have my seat all the way down and the steering wheel slightly too high (for ideal comfort) in order to fully see the speed limit graphics. Now I can finally have proper seating position! Small change but makes a huge difference.
I'm afraid the get the yoke replaced with a wheel (yoke is pealing and I can get replaced.) is it a valid concern? Afraid won't see the high beam indicator either. Thanks.

I'm afraid the get the yoke replaced with a wheel (yoke is pealing and I can get replaced.) is it a valid concern? Afraid won't see the high beam indicator either. Thanks.
I think after the latest updates it’s not much of a concern anymore. Prior to the update it was a bit annoying honestly because the speed limit sign was high up in the display. If I adjusted the seat and steering wheel where it was comfortable, a portion of the screen was blocked.

However after the update I can see the screen perfectly when the seat and steering wheel are at my ideal settings.

I’d recommend going to a Tesla store and sitting in a steering wheel X to see if you have any issues.