Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

They're everywhere!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So funny story; we were banned from the L2 at the garage when we went to see Captain Marvel (would recommend!). I started a thread on that: Tesla Ban - Security just kicked me out of an EV spot

But this post is for something that had me just laughing my butt off. Since we were not on Level 6 where we typically park at the SC, nor Level 2 where the L2 charging is for longer shopping durations, we lost our habit and forget which floors we parked on. We both have a blue M3 (Long story, due to delivery issues they upgraded her paint for free and Blue was only realistic option in time; thus the twins were born).

Thus we walk out on L3 and she sees her car, I go to L5 to get my car. It's not there, but then I see I go to L3. The L3 car was mine not hers. Fine so she goes to L4 to get her car. She sees it. But nope it's another blue M3. She sees another Blue M3 a few cars over. NOPE not hers either. She had to walk around to the other side to find it. Was just very comical there were 4 blue M3 in the garage, on very empty floors, not at the SC on L6.

It's happening!

So funny story; we were banned from the L2 at the garage when we went to see Captain Marvel (would recommend!). I started a thread on that: Tesla Ban - Security just kicked me out of an EV spot

But this post is for something that had me just laughing my butt off. Since we were not on Level 6 where we typically park at the SC, nor Level 2 where the L2 charging is for longer shopping durations, we lost our habit and forget which floors we parked on. We both have a blue M3 (Long story, due to delivery issues they upgraded her paint for free and Blue was only realistic option in time; thus the twins were born).

Thus we walk out on L3 and she sees her car, I go to L5 to get my car. It's not there, but then I see I go to L3. The L3 car was mine not hers. Fine so she goes to L4 to get her car. She sees it. But nope it's another blue M3. She sees another Blue M3 a few cars over. NOPE not hers either. She had to walk around to the other side to find it. Was just very comical there were 4 blue M3 in the garage, on very empty floors, not at the SC on L6.

It's happening!

Pretty much a typical day in Cali. :)

I was at the L.A. Zoo a few weeks ago and was one of 4 M3s parked in a row (and not at the EV charging spots which at this point are almost always all used).

Reactions: RBowen
I regularly see at least 3 different Model 3’s on my short 10 minute commute to work. Pretty sure on my drive home today I counted 5 of them. The average number of Model 3’s I can spot in any particular spot in NJ seem to double every 3 months or so.

Cool! Thanks! Excited to see it!

Obligatory disclaimers: These are smartphone pics, I am in no way shape or form a good photographer, and my car is dirty. Also, Since everyone has seen a blue model 3, I took angles that would show the different bits (mirror cap, and the black strip on the bottom rear of the car where a rear diffuser would be on an ICE car, which I also had wrapped in dry carbon fiber look).

The inside trim (dash, console) is also wrapped in the same wrap, and I am waiting for my OEM spoiler to complete the look.

IMG_3841.JPG
IMG_3839.JPG
IMG_3840.JPG
IMG_3842.JPG

It's happening!

Perhaps that was the mistake... to go and watch that movie in a first place lol.

We have like 6 tesla parked at our L2 chargers at work every day so nothing new here...