Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

This battery version any good? 2016 S90D (refresh)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I’m looking to buy this car. It has 117000 km with lifetime Supercharging, ourMCU1, autopilot no moonroof and overall in great shape for a 7 year old car.

What’s the correct market price and most importantly is that battery version good?

If you need more details, I’ll try to find out from the dealer.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• 32B93226-73B8-426C-93D8-A619B7B01952.jpeg
    32B93226-73B8-426C-93D8-A619B7B01952.jpeg
    387.8 KB · Views: 116
Let me guess, red one, at a Hyundai dealer :) Have had it in the radar for a while, seems to be on sale since almost a year. That seems to be the original 90 pack. The current listed price seems a bit high for a 90D. Are they willing to go lower?

No worries, I am losing too much money if I switch the car :) But at 53k CAD is in 100D territory. Indeed, you get FUSC (if it was traded in and not bought on auction), premium connectivity and EAP. It would be a good buy, but around 47k

No worries, I am losing too much money if I switch the car :) But at 53k CAD is in 100D territory. Indeed, you get FUSC (if it was traded in and not bought on auction), premium connectivity and EAP. It would be a good buy, but around 47k
To me it’s worth even less than that because of MCU1, daytime running will have to be changed soon (and extremely expensive) and the suspension work that must not have been taken care of but will be most likely required. Also, having sat there forever is not the best at all. I had a great one reserved at 39000$ but passed as I need air suspension, otherwise I would be driving it now. It had more Km though which I would not mind.

Cheers