Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on aftermarket taillights? Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can only comment on the tail lights we sell. AlphaRex PRO-Series LED Tail Lights - They're great!

Plug & Play
OEM Fitment
Sequential Turn Signals

This will not void your warranty on your entire car.

-Danny

Which taillights were you referring to? The hannshow ones are $375 after discount + shipping

Hannshow? Really?

Did you see this thread:

Yeah, I've read their reviews. I just purchased their F68 cluster which has been working. Definitely some hiccups, but their support does answer when I need help. At the end of the day, these are all aftermarket parts, there may be problems. I didn't ask your opinion on Hannshow as a company, I am specifically asking about the taillights, buddy.

Yeah, I've read their reviews. I just purchased their F68 cluster which has been working. Definitely some hiccups, but their support does answer when I need help. At the end of the day, these are all aftermarket parts, there may be problems. I didn't ask your opinion on Hannshow as a company, I am specifically asking about the taillights, buddy.

If you are hell bent on doing business with a shady supplier - go for it! At your own risk.
Will messing with car's 12V wiring have a potential impact on said system's warranty coverage?
1715726735642.png

Will Tesla necessarily find that out if you brought your car in for service for any other reason? It would be hard for them not to notice.
Will they note that observation in your service history? There is only one way to find out. Let us know how it goes down for you!

Others who might similarly curious, should be forewarned about the extra risk they will be taking on Hannshow, as a vendor with dubious support and warranty reputation.

YMMV,
a

If you are hell bent on doing business with a shady supplier - go for it! At your own risk.
Will messing with car's 12V wiring have a potential impact on said system's warranty coverage?
View attachment 1047189

Will Tesla necessarily find that out if you brought your car in for service for any other reason? It would be hard for them not to notice.
Will they note that observation in your service history? There is only one way to find out. Let us know how it goes down for you!

Others who might similarly curious, should be forewarned about the extra risk they will be taking on Hannshow, as a vendor with dubious support and warranty reputation.

YMMV,
a
But why would anyone replace their leaking rear lights with Tesla lights? They are the worst lights I have ever had and I have owned cars that were made in the 1970's

View attachment 1047189

YMMV,
a
Brother, not sure if you're referring to the taillights or my cluster I installed, it's all very easily reversible. I appreciate your input, but honestly, very unnecessary.
Where does OP mention that their lights are leaking?
I assume he means Tesla's factory quality of producing poor taillights, but mine are perfectly fine lol