Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Thoughts on tire lettering on a Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What do you all think?

upload_2020-4-2_18-21-5.jpeg

There's not enough rubber to make it stand out. If your asking, I feel it confuses the appeal of the car when your eyes see the car, then attempts to make out the red. If more rubber, maybe. The old 85 honda civic I had really looked nice with the big white letters, but that was the thing then. Now it's nice rims, no gap wheel well, less tire sidewall.

There's not enough rubber to make it stand out. If your asking, I feel it confuses the appeal of the car when your eyes see the car, then attempts to make out the red. If more rubber, maybe. The old 85 honda civic I had really looked nice with the big white letters, but that was the thing then. Now it's nice rims, no gap wheel well, less tire sidewall.

I was on the fence myself. Half the time I think it looks good and half the time I think...not so much. They are temporary and will probably fall off in another 200 miles or so anyway. Maybe it would look better if I had dark wheels?

upload_2020-4-3_5-31-56.jpeg

Reactions: Darmie
Last edited: