Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Three Powerwalls for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Currently in Las Vegas, I work for the Government and have to move. I sold my house and removed the Powerwalls. I had them installed December 24, 2020 so they are less than a year old. I never let them go below 50% and they were only used during power issues.

Let me know, I’m not new to this fourm, but I am posting for the first time.

Flexible on price, units are paid in full so I’m just looking to sell quickly.

Thank you.

What are you expectations on price? Based on another thread, it seems like $1-2k/each is reasonable given costs related to transport, hookup, etc. Does this align with your thinking? If yes, I’m interested. Thanks.

What thread indicated $1-2k each?

Just one data point but some interesting info nonetheless…

Just one data point but some interesting info nonetheless…

I had a lot typed out here but realized that I was rambling. I will summarize and say "i read that thread, and nothing in there supports the selling price you mentioned. It only mentions the hassle of moving the devices, and the person making the comments incorrectly states "I could have bought new for not much more". 2 new powerwalls installed by tesla is 19k.

Currently in Las Vegas, I work for the Government and have to move. I sold my house and removed the Powerwalls. I had them installed December 24, 2020 so they are less than a year old. I never let them go below 50% and they were only used during power issues.

Let me know, I’m not new to this fourm, but I am posting for the first time.

Flexible on price, units are paid in full so I’m just looking to sell quickly.

Thank you.
The new homeowners were not interested in them?

2 new Founders Edition PW2 + 1 Gateway 2 in shipping boxes with all paperwork were sold on LA Craigslist out here last week for $10,900, screaming deal that I missed by a few days -- would you accept $13K picked up for all three of yours? Please let me know or otherwise.