Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Time of delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Loan from credit union is secured, my part of deposit is in account. Ordered 4/27, order was updated on 5/29 to add the Carbon that was supposed to be added off shelf on 4/27. Was told there was a VIN but now awaiting a new one. That was last week. Account still just says drafting up contract. This sucks. :(

Loan from credit union is secured, my part of deposit is in account. Ordered 4/27, order was updated on 5/29 to add the Carbon that was supposed to be added off shelf on 4/27. Was told there was a VIN but now awaiting a new one. That was last week. Account still just says drafting up contract. This sucks. :(

Man, I am sorry @davezforce. On the bright side... I am getting mine delivered to my home in about 3-4 hours. :p Sorry... I am a dick, I know. I am just so excited!

Of course, it is going straight to the detail shop to get fully wrapped and chrome delete, so that will be about another week without it.:rolleyes:

Man, I am sorry @davezforce. On the bright side... I am getting mine delivered to my home in about 3-4 hours. :p Sorry... I am a dick, I know. I am just so excited!

Of course, it is going straight to the detail shop to get fully wrapped and chrome delete, so that will be about another week without it.:rolleyes:
That’s awesome!! I’m excited for you. Take pics please. I’m living thru you lol And I changed my delivery address to the detail shop :)

Next-gen Tesla Model S/X rumored to have 3 electric motors, 400+ mile range

How many people that haven’t taken delivery or have had any communication you think will cancel.

None I think, as these are rumors and Elon mentioned in recent podcast that they are merging S & X just moving to make space for Y. Already S & X sales are not that great compared to 3 & Y, making S & X more expensive (latest & greatest tech def cost more) don't make sense from business point of view.

None I think, as these are rumors and Elon mentioned in recent podcast that they are merging S & X just moving to make space for Y. Already S & X sales are not that great compared to 3 & Y, making S & X more expensive (latest & greatest tech def cost more) don't make sense from business point of view.
That why I bought now. I love the interior layout two screens vs the rumored one like the 3. Although If the interior layout stayed the same and all the upgraded was the motors and batteries and got longer range again like how they did the raven it might sting a little lol. I just wish I had mine :(

That why I bought now. I love the interior layout two screens vs the rumored one like the 3. Although If the interior layout stayed the same and all the upgraded was the motors and batteries and got longer range again like how they did the raven it might sting a little lol. I just wish I had mine :(

I dont think there will be any more updates like new motor or range for couple of years, already Tesla is struggling to meet Model Y battery needs on top of it if they move S and X architecture also then its like production hell. As per maxwell technology once its implemented they will reduces cost and space for those battery manufacturing plants but to reach that 500 WH capacity that is still under research and need approval process to use in consumer cars so long way to go.

I own a model 3 and places Model X LR order on April 29th, I personally prefer Model X screen layout as u can have multiple apps opened like energy meter, navigation, music, back camera all together, where as in model 3 u can only open one app and that will overlay on your navigation so technically u can use one feature at a time.

one screen layout makes perfect sense for Model 3 for cost reduction, they might change HVAC system in S & X to the one like in Model 3.

Also I see lot of comments on having a HUD, I live in north east and use polarized glasses in winter to avoid glare from white snow all over, with polarized glasses u cant use HUD. So even if Tesla come out with HUD as option I wont be even considering it.

I am on the phone with Tesla HQ. There is a problem with the standard battery getting approval for manufacturing. I ordered my Model X on May 7th. I currently have no car and I am returning my leased vehicle tomorrow! Not cool Tesla Delivery person! I kept asking if there were any problems with manufacturing or delivery. My delivery advisor just kept telling me that she wouldn't know anything until she got my vin. Thank you to all who recommended the call directly to HQ.

I am on the phone with Tesla HQ. There is a problem with the standard battery getting approval for manufacturing. I ordered my Model X on May 7th. I currently have no car and I am returning my leased vehicle tomorrow! Not cool Tesla Delivery person! I kept asking if there were any problems with manufacturing or delivery. My delivery advisor just kept telling me that she wouldn't know anything until she got my vin. Thank you to all who recommended the call directly to HQ.

Bummer. Best of luck!

Tell them no problem. You need the car delivered by July 1 to get your incentive and it’s already been 1 month. Just put the LR battery in and you won’t tell.