TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Timeline for Referrals

Discussion in 'Model S' started by MartyL, Sep 30, 2017.

Tags:
  1. MartyL

MartyL Member

The first of our referrals was delivered almost 11 weeks ago and the toy Tesla we picked out has not yet been sent to us. Is this normal? Is there something I need to do?

2. patrick40363

patrick40363 Member

The toy Tesla comes from the radio flyer company. You might want to check with them.

3. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Did you actually order it? If so, then it’s between you and the Radio Flyer, just to be clear. Tesla just has a deal with them to furnish the ‘coupons’ to people.

They also may be backlogged with orders for the new ‘refreshed’ design since I believe all new ones are coming that way.

4. Chaserr

Chaserr Member

The toy teslas are backlogged. Depending on the color you could get it next month or next year.

If you want the nosecone version to match a classic car, contact them as they still had some left on request the last I heard.

5. boaterva

boaterva Supporting Member

Well now you think about it that makes sense since every first referral gets one! Probably one reason they came up with an alternate 1st prize.

6. Chaserr

Chaserr Member

Also, not everybody has kids, but every referrer has a Tesla. It makes sense to give them a HPWC they can use.

• Helpful x 1