Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire Pressure Monitoring System Fault

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have this UI_a017 Tire pressure monitoring system fault - pressure sensor fault may clear next drive
Appeared after I put on new winter tires and tpms - tire pressure on screen card was not displaying
It took 3 weeks to get a service centre appointment.
tech reprogrammed the tpms so they are showing tire pressure and told me error message would reset overnight.
Now car picks up TPMS tire pressures fine BUT the error message will not go away.
I have ebay 433 tpms which should work on my 2019 M3 AWD or are they not universal? Car picks them up AND gives error message.
Called Tesla to ask for a remote reset.
Now I have another 3 week wait for the service centre.
Anyone had this problem? Any tips for reseting the error message? Tried 2 button reset of car, power down on screen, hibernate overnight.
Otherwise I am hoping the xmas holiday software update may fix it.
I have the same problem. My left rear was reporting low air pressure, after airing it up. I new get the same system malfunction message, though all sensors are reporting normally. I've reset the sensors, reset the mcu, but the tire pressure system fault waring always returns almost immediately even though the sensore are all reporting normal tire pressure.