Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tire quote / availability

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got a 21 M3P. It's time for new tires.

1-Cannot find Pirelli anywhere except Tesla in the northwest states. That seem right to anyone else?
2-Cannot get a price quote from Tesla on the cost to put Pirelli Winter Sottozero 3s on the four corners without scheduling the replacement. The process is usually you get a price quote and then elect or decline the service. Here you have to schedule the service to find out how much it will cost. Isn't Tesla a tech company? This should be basic. Am I off?

You can schedule an appointment, get your pricing, then decide to keep or cancel the appointment.

Tesla will not give you give you pricing on tires, as they need to contact their supplier to check their stock and availability for the specific tires you desire.

And I did ultimately make the reservation with Tesla to see the price. But the process is so impersonal and I did not trust that they were actually pricing the Sottozeros I wanted and not the P Zeros. Closest Tesla SC is an hour and a half drive with a ferry trip both ways. So, I don't like wasted efforts and that SC has wasted a day or more of my life already on unrelated matters.

If only I lived in the big city...

When I called a local national chain (who didn't show access to the Sottozeros on the web), they said they could get the tires in a week and beat the advertised price of Costco (who doesn't stock the tires locally). It's cumbersome at times, but talking to a human on the phone can open doors that aren't there on the web.

Thanks for the support. Love this place!