Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TireRack mobile service?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone used TireRack's mobile service for a tire change? I've never yet had tires done on my Y so I'm not sure how paranoid to be about the lifting requirements. It seems like this would be a really convenient option, if they can be trusted to do the job right.

I use a mobile installer from the list provided by Tire Rack for my S and X for a few years now -- they have been great. You need to make sure they use the pucks and lift in the right spot (there is a pic in the owners manual) or pick a set of pucks and keep them handy--they are ~$30 on Amazon.

I use a mobile installer from the list provided by Tire Rack for my S and X for a few years now -- they have been great. You need to make sure they use the pucks and lift in the right spot (there is a pic in the owners manual) or pick a set of pucks and keep them handy--they are ~$30 on Amazon.
I am looking to have the mobile install as well for my X. Any rec on new tires? The conti's that came with the car wear quickly.

I am looking to have the mobile install as well for my X. Any rec on new tires? The conti's that came with the car wear quickly.
We have Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season + on the X. It's my wife's daily driver, but she seems happy with them (she's a led foot) and they have held up well. When it comes time, we'll probably replace with the same, but I might want to see what else is out there that does a better job with road noise.

We have Pirelli Scorpion Zero All Season + on the X. It's my wife's daily driver, but she seems happy with them (she's a led foot) and they have held up well. When it comes time, we'll probably replace with the same, but I might want to see what else is out there that does a better job with road noise.
Thanks, those were the ones we were looking at. The road noise is worse than the Conti's? Very noticeable?