Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tomorrow is the last day of the 1st quarter ...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found an in-stock 2018 75D. Is it likely that I will be able to get a better deal on the last day of the quarter? I stopped by tonight and was surprised to find this car ready for immediate delivery. It was declined by a customer due to interior color was not what he was expecting ...

I don't know that they make deals unless they are demo cars. The price is the price but make sure you get free supercharging by using a referral code. I still have a code that will also give you 500 bucks credit for accessories or toward services. If you want it, just PM me.

I found an in-stock 2018 75D. Is it likely that I will be able to get a better deal on the last day of the quarter? I stopped by tonight and was surprised to find this car ready for immediate delivery. It was declined by a customer due to interior color was not what he was expecting ...
Interior Color???
In U.S. it’s more likely it was refused because it has the original slower MCU. Check the build date. If prior to March it’s likely to be the old MCU.
Several customers refused delivery in March for this reason.

Also...
Ordered 1/30
In transit 2/20
P100D model s

Delivery appointment scheduled for tomorrow.

I am likely refusing delivery because of just missing the MCU upgrade. The only thing I didn’t like in the Tesla was the sluggishness of the touchscreen, so this is the only foreseeable upgrade that would make me refuse delivery.

So, back in line with the rest of you I go! But there should be s brand new deep blue p100d coming up on the inventory database soon.

I placed an order for a 75D today and they threw in a free home charger which in the U.K. retails for about £450. We also made sure to use someone’s referral code for the free supercharging etc. So last day of the quarter is a good time to buy!