Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took delivery of MY LR today

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I picked up my white/black MY LR today with 20” induction wheels. It is beautiful. Yes there were fit and finish issues, but pretty minor. The biggest issue that I haven’t seen mentioned yet is the bottom of my bumper had a red line like it was perhaps scraped on something. I pointed these issues out but the delivery assistant state to just send them an email within 24 hours. Overall I’m very happy with my purchase!

Attachments

• 5A8B0532-B49A-4C29-8198-AB93CC93A011.jpeg
    5A8B0532-B49A-4C29-8198-AB93CC93A011.jpeg
    375.6 KB · Views: 129
  • 83948DE3-CFF3-45B7-AABA-D8B159AE1CDD.jpeg
    83948DE3-CFF3-45B7-AABA-D8B159AE1CDD.jpeg
    353.1 KB · Views: 97
I picked up my white/black MY LR today with 20” induction wheels. It is beautiful. Yes there were fit and finish issues, but pretty minor. The biggest issue that I haven’t seen mentioned yet is the bottom of my bumper had a red line like it was perhaps scraped on something. I pointed these issues out but the delivery assistant state to just send them an email within 24 hours. Overall I’m very happy with my purchase!
Nice! Don't be laggard with the e-mail.

My white mismatch was driving me crazy because I can't see it! I can only see it in pictures. I just stopped by a body shop and asked if they had a color gun. And according to the color gun my doors are a different color and my rear bumper is a different color. Tesla told me I had within the first hundred miles to note any problems with paint.

My white mismatch was driving me crazy because I can't see it! I can only see it in pictures. I just stopped by a body shop and asked if they had a color gun. And according to the color gun my doors are a different color and my rear bumper is a different color. Tesla told me I had within the first hundred miles to note any problems with paint.

I haven’t noticed any paint mismatch, but that’s a good suggestion! I’ll stop by a friends body shop to do this exact thing just in case. I plan on giving it a wash today and praying I don’t have the leak issue that’s been documented on this forum, already looking to sell my second ICE car in preparation for a model s or perhaps wait for cybertruck.

I haven’t noticed any paint mismatch, but that’s a good suggestion! I’ll stop by a friends body shop to do this exact thing just in case. I plan on giving it a wash today and praying I don’t have the leak issue that’s been documented on this forum, already looking to sell my second ICE car in preparation for a model s or perhaps wait for cybertruck.

Sorry that I do not want to make you feel anything not good about ur new ride.

Please share the readings after you come back from body shop. I really hope you prove me wrong because I am waiting for my 2nd delivery call of white MY ( 1st was rejected because of the color mismatch obviously).

The weird thing is I can easily see the color differences of the white, BTW, I am not talking about shade / light/ angle/ reflection, just the differences of white color.

If the color is changing continuously through out each door, it would be ok for me, but for white MY, the problem is the whole front door is different from the rear door.

Last edited:

Hey, congrats! I ordered a black LR on June 28, and I got notified today it's ready to set up my delivery for July 22.