Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TOPFIT Customized Car Dash Cam Video Recorder Camera for Tesla Model X with AP1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to sell my TOPFIT dash cam. This model fits the Tesla Model X as if it were placed there by the factory.

Read my FULL review of this unit here:
TESTED: TOPFIT Customized Dash Cam for Tesla Model X SUV

Check out the Amazon information here:
Amazon.com: TOPFIT Customized Car Dash Cam, Mini Driving Recorder,Car Dashboard Video Recorder Camera 32GB for Tesla Model X with Autopilot 1.0 System (Black): Car Electronics

PHOTOS:
IMG_1085.JPG IMG_1086.JPG IMG_1087.JPG IMG_1088.JPG IMG_1089.JPG IMG_1090.JPG IMG_1091.JPG

Unit is in like-new condition, used for just a few weeks.
Includes original box, trim tool, manuals, etc.

ASKING $200 USD .. will include FREE UPS Ground (to domestic USA)

Payment must be made via PayPal or Venmo. Or you may pickup in person with cash (Cleveland, Ohio USA)

NOTE: This unit is compatible with Model X vehicles that feature autopilot version 1.0 (AP1). If you have a newer car with the Enhanced Autopilot (V2) (with the added cameras), you'll need THIS UNIT instead.

Selling because my Model X is for sale:
2016 Model X 75D - 8000 miles - Only $84,500 or best offer
(figured I'd get more for this item selling it here versus including w/vehicle)

And I haven't updated the firmware on it yet. Never got around to that--- but it worked flawlessly for me as-is ... I did tweak a few settings with the app (made the clips longer in length, etc)-- but I've since reset the unit to factory settings for the next owner.

PS: @andrewket you have a PM reply with my counter-offer.