Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Totaled My P85+!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think the OP is a hoax. Besides the discrepancy of the September date, it's not a P85+. Doesn't have 21" rims (has 19" standard rims)..
The OP also hails from California, the car is in Texas. Not that this would be impossible, but it does add to the list of discrepancies.

It seems likely that this person just found the auction pics online and posted them to this thread.

To the OP, if this is not a hoax, post a pic of the car that does NOT appear on the auction sites. (I can't imagine that you wouldn't have one)

I think the OP is a hoax. Besides the discrepancy of the September date, it's not a P85+. Doesn't have 21" rims (has 19" standard rims)..

Why would OP pretend they were in an accident and claim the Tesla saved their family's lives...even though a similar vehicle like a BMW M5 would have likely protected the occupants just as well? Hmmmmmmm. It's almost like this is an attempt at creating basis for another "Tesla saved my life!" news story or something.

I expect this post to show up on Electrek.co soon. Lol

Reactions: Nietschy
Why would OP pretend they were in an accident and claim the Tesla saved their family's lives...even though a similar vehicle like a BMW M5 would have likely protected the occupants just as well? Hmmmmmmm. It's almost like this is an attempt at creating basis for another "Tesla saved my life!" news story or something.

I expect this post to show up on Electrek.co soon. Lol

Good points Bro1999.

Also I don't see the need for more pictures of the car, unless it's of the new P100D Oprah is getting :cool: