Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Touchless Car Washes in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for recommendations for a good touchless car wash somewhere near central LA. Preferably on the east side but I would be willing to drive a bit for a really good one. I've been searching online but everything seems really poorly rated so I'm hoping some of you can help me out.

I don't baby my car so I don't feel the need to spent $150+ on a detailing to get it perfect, but I also want something that's better than your average $5 car wash. I'd love to find somewhere that will reliably take the dust and dirt off my car and leave it reasonably clean without having to pay a fortune.

I'm looking for recommendations for a good touchless car wash somewhere near central LA. Preferably on the east side but I would be willing to drive a bit for a really good one. I've been searching online but everything seems really poorly rated so I'm hoping some of you can help me out.

I don't baby my car so I don't feel the need to spent $150+ on a detailing to get it perfect, but I also want something that's better than your average $5 car wash. I'd love to find somewhere that will reliably take the dust and dirt off my car and leave it reasonably clean without having to pay a fortune.
Labrea and Slauson is an excellent touchless, but automatic.