Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tow Hitch (Factory) Waiting Room

spokey

Aug 8, 2020
Flagtown
I got a text today that mine could be moved up 4 days as well. Unfortunately, I won’t be able to pick up until Tuesday due to being out of town. Getting excited!

I was glad to move it as 1 - getting it earlier & 2 - the forecast was for rain on the original date and now sunny. I figure that's much better for examining the car.

Reactions: Kevin66
Everything went smooth. Car is great. I had a bolt in my sub-trunk that they told me not to worry about. The bumper wasn't all the way attached in the middle, I'm assuming from installing the tow hitch. Had to make a service apt for that because I didn't catch it until after I had gotten home. All in all very happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: CO_MY
Everything went smooth. Car is great. I had a bolt in my sub-trunk that they told me not to worry about. The bumper wasn't all the way attached in the middle, I'm assuming from installing the tow hitch. Had to make a service apt for that because I didn't catch it until after I had gotten home. All in all very happy.
Nice! I take delivery in a week and am hoping for a similar experience.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC