Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track Mode Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I have the V2 track mode in my model 3 Stealth. I have not been able to get out and drive the car in track mode for a while, but in preparation for upcoming Autox Season (if Covid doesn't ruin it!), I selected one of my profiles that has the compressor overclock turned OFF but when put the car into track mode (sitting still) it made a sound like the compressor was running. Has anyone else run into this? Is there another sound the car will make when the compressor overclock is turned off? Thanks!

Hi All,

I have the V2 track mode in my model 3 Stealth. I have not been able to get out and drive the car in track mode for a while, but in preparation for upcoming Autox Season (if Covid doesn't ruin it!), I selected one of my profiles that has the compressor overclock turned OFF but when put the car into track mode (sitting still) it made a sound like the compressor was running. Has anyone else run into this? Is there another sound the car will make when the compressor overclock is turned off? Thanks!
What you hear is not a compressor sound, but radiator fans - they are louder than compressor.

Reactions: MountainPass