Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Track mode V2 G meter.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Today I did a test drive with my newly installed Unplugged swaybars. On the G meter I was pulling 1.1 Gs in the corners. This was on the factory Michlins.
IMG_20200313_131101.jpg
The G meter looks close to maxing out, I am wondering if it has an auto range function, I can see improving on these numbers with proper tires, further tuning, and more ideal conditions, I hope the meter is able to cope.

Today I did a test drive with my newly installed Unplugged swaybars. On the G meter I was pulling 1.1 Gs in the corners. This was on the factory Michlins.
View attachment 521495
The G meter looks close to maxing out, I am wondering if it has an auto range function, I can see improving on these numbers with proper tires, further tuning, and more ideal conditions, I hope the meter is able to cope.

I don't believe it has auto-ranging but it's got plenty of dynamic range capability. Folks tracking the car are seeing 1.3 to 1.4 Gs with no evidence that the system is pinning the meter so to speak. 1.0 to 1.1 Gs in performance trim with the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires in terms of dynamic peaks is pretty consistent with what other people are reporting. So long story short everything is working fine, don't sweat it, just enjoy the excellent tracking and performance software that Tesla has provided us!